Your AdSense application status
Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.
We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.
Insufficient content: To be approved for AdSense and show relevant ads on your site, your pages need to have enough text on them for our specialists to review and for our crawler to be able to determine what your pages are about.
To resolve this issue, please work through the following suggestions:
- Make sure that your pages have sufficient text - websites that contain mostly images, videos or Flash animations will not be approved.
- Your content should contain complete sentences and paragraphs, not only headlines.
- Ensure that your website is fully built and launched before you apply for AdSense - do not apply while your site’s still in a beta or “under construction” phase or only consists of a website template.
- Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved.
- Provide a clear navigation system for your visitors so that they can easily find all of the sections and pages of your website.
- If you’d like to monetize YouTube videos, please apply for the YouTube monetization program. Note that blogs and websites that contain only videos will not be approved.
You can find more details and application tips in this help article.
To update and resubmit your application, please visit google.com/adsense and sign in using the email address and password you submitted with your application. Our specialists will review your account for compliance with our program policies, so please make sure to resolve all of the issues listed above before resubmitting.
For a complete list of AdSense criteria, please visit the AdSense program policies and AdSense Terms and Conditions.
For more information, visit our Help Center or search the AdSense Help Forum, where a community of publishers shares AdSense best practices. Representatives of Google AdSense also participate in discussions.