First of all, you should know about Google Adsense before getting start with your blog. Everything would be easy and clear, if you understand what we should and shouldn't do.
Obviously, it is important to ensure all the content you have that is inside your blog doesn't abuse the policies and regulations of Google Adsense purpose and authorities. Besides, we have to protect our Adsense account from abuse and enabling our website become a trusted site in order to locate the proper ads on it.
Below are the content guidelines that we should obey for the websites that we used for Google Ads may not include or link to:
1) Pornography, adult or mature content
2) Violent content
3) Hate speech (including content that incites hatred or promotes violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity), harassment, bullying, or similar content that advocates harm against an individual or group.
4) Excessive profanity
5) Hacking/cracking content
6) Software or other content that violates the Unwanted Software Policy
7) Malware or adware
8) Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
9) Content that promotes, sells, or advertises products obtained from endangered or threatened species.
10) Sales of beer or hard alcohol
11) Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
12) Sales of prescription drugs
13) Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
14) Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
15) Content regardg programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reainding emails
16) Counterfeit goods
17) Copyrighted material
18) Affiliate programs
19) Repetitive and Irrelevant keywords in the content of webpages
With any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others, the publishers will be prohibited from continually using Google Adsense because of the violates any of the content guidelines.
As a publisher for Adsense program, we may not do certain behaviors that violates the right for being a publisher.
1) We may not "Ask others to click on Adsense Ads" or use any of the deceptive methods to obtain clicks, especially through third parties with something in returns for such behavior.
2) Using the "Phrases" such as "Click the Ads", "Support us", "Visit these links", or other similar language.
3) Using the "Arrows" or other "Graphical gimmicks" to get attention to the Ads.
4) Using "Misleading images" alongside with the individual Ads.
5) Using "Floating box script" for Ads.
6) Using "Format Site Content" that it is difficult to distinguish it from Ads.
7) Using "Misleading labels" such as labelled "Sponsored Links" or "Advertisements", but not "Favourite Sites" or "Today's Top Offers".
Most of the people thought Google Adsense have a strong and strict policies®ulations but actually Google Adsense used it to prevent invalid activities and fraud defects. This will improve the quality of the advertisement and fair to the advertisers that will not pay extra money for the fraud or invalid clicks. Additionally, the contents that misleading to the Ads also will not be allowed. This is because once the contents consist of Ads that mislead the visitors click on the Ads among the contents will definitely decrease the efficiency of the advertisement and also may lead Google Adsense loss some of the advertisers.